2.14.2008

VALENTINE'S DAY

Today is Valentine's Day and I am celebrating by doing laundry and listening to Chromatics, just kidding, I'm just doing that right now. I'm going to a party tonight, what are you doing losers? Just joking, you know how it is.
So life is going pretty good. I am feeling more productive now than I have in a long while. I think I'm in the mood for a new job so I'm going to apply for a nanny job, but thats so up in the air at the moment. I'm doing some flyers for some upcoming shows at The Vera Project which I know isn't that big a deal but it's still going to be fun. I also think I'm going to apply for the music internship there.
Anyways, hopefully everyone's happy on this bullshit corporate holiday...just kidding, kinda.

2 comments:

KJW said...

holy shit that default picture was taken in the place we first began our relationship

KJW said...

from kersti