2.22.2008

MORE LIKELY THAN NOT, YOU ARE BORED.



This is a picture of my ceiling. It looks so big but it's really not, I mean there are a lot of better ceilings out there. Think about church ceilings or ceilings in very fancy apartments. Rich people demand a nice mosaic or something very cool to look at when they look up. They always get what they want. Yesterday I called in sick to work, maybe that's why I'm not rich. Today I went to work but I left early because I was feeling sick, is this why I don't have a servant? As I'm updating this I'm reading the Wikipedia article about Jesus. It's very interesting. It's making me wonder if Jesus wants to throw a brick in my face for being gay, maybe Jesus is pissed that I'm talking about him right now. I want Jesus to know that I think he's cool.
I think it's really cool when someone asks you "Can I see your art?" and you say "yes" and you have to go through this process of showing them your art and then they say "I don't get your art" or "why are you doing this?" or they might even say "this is weird" but I think the best response to something like that is to say "I think drawing a picture of a guy wearing a Green Day "Dookie" shirt and standing next to a lawn chair and a palm tree and the caption saying "time to cheese" is really cool, please don't be a jerk." And then they might be very disappointed in you. At that point the best thing to do is draw a picture of that person/those people doing your laundry and washing your dishes. So in a way those people are your servants.

1 comment:

Carrie L. Schaff said...

god you make me laugh so hard long live this fucking blog