2.11.2008

MISTER ROOM/ROOM GALLERY

I am sitting in my room right now, I can't sleep. I figure it would be a great idea to show you guys some of the art I have up in my room. It was the two year anniversary of Ian living in Seattle today so Sarah, Andrew, Schanen, Casey, and I went to Bauhaus with him and also to Easy Street Music in Queen Anne and I got a Hospitals 12" that sounds very good and then Sarah and I took Ian and Casey home and she dropped me off. I cheesed really hard and watched that movie Homegrown which is very, very bad. Then I got more bored and took these pictures with my camera. Now I'm just listening to the Raincoats and contemplating a shower.








Thank you.
Relax.
-Marius

p.s.

I also made this video.

2 comments:

KJW said...

last night i listened to so much of the raincoats! in sync.

<3 kersti jam

naptime said...

f yeah kersti! i miss u a lot.