3.02.2008

LEAP DAY



This year, if you aren't aware, was a leap year. That means that year four years the Earth gets an extra day. An extra 24 hours to do homework, go to the beach if you live in an appropriate climate for this time of year, hang out with the fam, and of course party. This leap day, in the year of our Lord 2008, I started off by going to work. It was pretty nice, I went to Volunteer Park with my class and we walked around the park for about 4 hours and it was very pleastant. I got off of work at 3 and Casey (pictured above) called me and asked me if I'd like to go to a party with him that someone from his work was throwing. The picture above is from said party, you can click the link for more pictures. It was a really fun party with jello shooters and other such things. We met a lot of really interesting people that were very welcoming and nice. Casey made a speech regarding the Leap Year and everyone was very happy. After the party Casey and I went to see Talbot Tagora at Healthy Times Fun Club and despite the fact that I was fairly inebriated I had a great time dancing and whatnot. Then we headed over to Sarah's for a wonderful night of playing American Idol on Nintendo Wii. Overall Leap Day was fantastic, and at the same time it was like it never happened.
This day that comes every four years ruled...so hard.

No comments: